Cannon Hall Farm is the host farm for Channel Five’s Springtime on The Farm where we celebrate all that is good about British farming. As multiple award winners, we are always striving to add to our offering and education is at the core of what we aim to deliver.
Your day at Cannon Hall Farm will include:
- A tour guide to do an educational talk for the children (lasts an hour)
- An indoor picnic area for lunch breaks
- A daily agenda of activities like sheep and ferret racing, milking demos, meerkat feeding sessions plus Shire Horse talks
- A FREE pre visit for four teachers to recce their day and do the required risk assessment
- One free supervising adult with every five paying children
- 3 for 2 voucher to take home for every child
- Use of all play areas (indoor and outdoor)
The structure of your day
The start of the day
You are met by a tour guide who will help show you and your class the key things to see around our farm.
This will include a session of small animal petting and time for question and answers. Your class can have a handling session with the curious critters in our reptile house – we have everything from leaf cutter ants to hissing cockroaches, chameleons to iguanas and many more exotic creatures that are bound to fascinate the children.
We provide an indoor picnic area for lunch time for all your party.
A packed daily agenda
A daily agenda of activities like sheep and ferret racing, milking demos, meerkat feeding sessions plus Shire Horse talks