Your ticket to the perfect family day out
Our farm reopens on July 4 with some major changes – please read our home page for the full statement.
It is critical to note that all tickets must be pre-booked in advance online – even if you have a free admission voucher.
A booking fee will apply for the online tickets. The price below shows the total price you will pay which includes this.
Due to the fact that we can only open our farm for limited capacities, this will be for prebooked tickets only – so make sure you keep your eye on our website so you see when they go on sale.
We aim to sell them online in one week blocks. This is because we anticipate the rules and regulations will continue to evolve. Tickets will be released on our website here – if you do not yet see your date, keep checking back.
Even if you have a prebooked admission voucher you HAVE to book a slot.
To maintain social distancing and meet the government’s requirements we need to make you aware:
* Not all our facilities are open – at this time we have no plan to run our talks and races programmes. The indoor play remains closed.
* There will be no tractor trailer ride but instead there will be enhanced outdoor walkways.
* Our animal barns, and outdoor play areas (excluding the tunnel maze) will be open but there will be no animal feeding.
* Our restaurants will be open serving a special menu – in the Hungry Llama and White Bull it will be table service. Please note however children may see the soft play but will not be permitted to play on it.
* Our takeaway food will be served from the shack outside the White Bull.
One major change is that readmission will no longer be permitted. If you are in the farm grounds, please do not exit as you will not be allowed back through the main entrance. This is because we’ve had to chart a safe route for customers and cannot allow crossing those routes.
Follow the signs for Manchester A628 then pick up the brown signs for CANNON HALL. Go past the first car parks just after the hump backed bridge and follow the OPEN FARM ONLY sign. The road bends round to the left and up the hill. The farm is a right turn signposted before the brow of the hill.
If you want to use the bus, the 92 service from Barnsley runs daily into Cawthorne village. We are then only a pleasant stroll away through the grounds of Cannon Hall.
Parking is available close to the farm. Up to one hour is free for farm shop customers only. Up to two hours costs £1 and all day parking is £3. £1 of the fee paid is refundable against any purchase of £5 or more in our on site restaurants. Disabled parking is free for blue badge holders.