Lambing at Cannon Hall Farm - February 10 to February 18
Join us for lambing season – one of Cannon Hall Farm’s most exciting times in the farming calendar.
Our shepherds will be caring for more than 100 pregnant ewes who are expecting lambs over the holiday period.
We want to share the action with your family – as well as provide education and entertainment for our younger visitors.
Join us and help us welcome our new lambs (and hopefully see a brand new life brought into the world).
Our farmers – who have been made famous thanks to their appearances on Channel 5 TV show Springtime on the Farm and The Yorkshire Vet – will be in the roundhouse every day answering your questions.
Your farm admission ticket includes entry plus:
- Introductions to the new arrivals
- Daily talks from our farmers
- Bottle feeding demonstrations (when our lambs need it) Please note visitors do not take part in this demonstration unless they have paid for a VIP Bottle Feeding Experience.
- Sheep and ferret racing and farm talks.
- Tractor rides
- Access to our amazing play areas
We will be lambing between February 10 and 18, 2024. Tickets are on sale now.
Bulk tickets / adoption passes / complimentary passes are accepted for this event – just select the correct option when checking out.
February 10th 2024 - February 18th 2024
Cannon Hall Farm, Bark House Lane, Cawthorne, Barnsley, S75 4AT